- PM Modi: It is with the help of Netherlands that India successfully got membership of Missile Technology Control Regime last year – Read More
- Sensex tanks 179.96 points to close at 30,958.25; Nifty falls 63.55 points to 9,511.40.
- 57 dead in US-led air strikes on IS prison
- NDA's presidential nominee Ramnath Kovind to visit Telangana & Andhra Pradesh on July 4th
- CM Yogi Adityanath: After the formation of anti-romeo squads, women in the state feel much safer – Read More
- Meira Kumar: Presidential Poll being seen as Dalit vs Dalit contest. Such a system has to be buried – Read More
- UP: 6 injured after a truck rams into a car and a police vehicle on Yamuna Expressway in Mathura
- UP: 50 senior PCS officers and 28 SDMs have been transferred in UP
Welcome to Dynamite News
Not symbolic, Meira Kumar will give a tough fight: CPI leader
“It’s not a symbolic fight, it will be a good, tough fight,” General Secretary of Communist Party of India (CPI)," Suravaram Sudhakar said.
Satisfied with our work: Yogi on completing 100 days in UP
Yogi government completes 100 days in Uttar Pradesh.
SC refuses to stay Govt's Aadhaar notification
The apex court, however, said that those who do not have Aadhaar cards or numbers would not be deprived of any government schemes or benefits till next the date of hearing.
India, U.S. to work together on advanced defence equipment
The United States and India look forward to working together on advanced defence equipment and technology at a level commensurate with that of the closest allies and partners of the U.S.
BJP President Amit Shah arrives in Puducherry on a two-day visit
Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) President Amit Shah arrived in Puducherry on a two-day visit. Amit Shah welcomed with a traditional song and a motorcycle rally from the airport.
Swadeshi Jagran Manch: GST will hit small businesses, push Chinese imports
Days ahead of the launch of GST, the RSS's economic wing SJM has said the new indirect tax regime will "badly hit small businesses and push Chinese imports".
Williams hits back at McEnroe, asks for 'respect, privacy'
23-time Grand Slam champion Serena Williams has hit back at John McEnroe, saying the tennis legend should respect her and her privacy and should abstain from making comments that are "not factually based".
Turns out, there were two Harry Potters all along!
In a new post shared on her Pottermore blog, the novelist revealed new information about the 'The Potter Family.'
Girl burnt alive for resisting molestation bid
A girl was allegedly burnt alive by her neighbour for resisting a molestation bid in Shahiganeshpur area
Google will stop reading your emails for Gmail personalised adverts
Privacy advocates have long criticised Google's practice of using email data to tailor advertising, but now the company is putting an end to the method.