Mann Ki Baat: Violence in the name of faith will not be tolerated- PM Modi
Prime Minister Narendra Modi delivered his 35th edition of Mann ki Baat to the entire nation. PM Modi said, Violence in the name of faith will not be tolerated any where in the country.
New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi delivered his 35th edition of Mann ki Baat to the entire nation. In today's program PM Modi said, Violence in the name of faith will not be tolerated any where in the country. Whether it is the faith based on community,political ideology,individual or tradition. India is a land of Gandhi and Lord Buddha where violence is unacceptable in any form, Prime Minister added.
Highlights of Mann Ki Baat
1. Those who take the law in their hands or take to violence will not be spared, whoever they are.
2. During festival time when reports of violence come, it is natural to get concerned.
3. Happy that festivals like Ganesh Utsav are being celebrated keeping environment in mind.
4. Swachhata Hi Seva', let us all start a movement around this in build up to Gandhi Jayanti & put renewed focus on cleanliness.
5. Playing in field over play stations, play sports on the computer but go out and play first.
6. We welcome all the teams coming here for the Fifa Under-17 World Cup
7. It is important to trust our citizens. We have to trust the poor of India.
8. Take time out, go to nearby localities to spread the message of cleanliness
9. This 2nd October, I appeal to you to start a new campaign – ‘Swacchata Hi Sewa'
10. Jamiat Ulema-e-Hind presented a noble example in Gujarat floods, they cleaned 22 temples and 3 mosques in Banaskantha.
11. 67% of the population has access to toilets as against 39% earlier.
12. 'Swachhata Hi Seva'- let us create a mass movement around this in the run up to Gandhi Jayanti & give renewed focus to cleanliness.
13. More than 2,30,000 villages have been declared Open Defecation Free.
14. My heartiest wishes on the occasion of Eid Al Adha.
15. I am happy that festivals like Ganesh Utsav are being celebrated.
16. with a concern for the environment.
17. India, a land of diversity. Our festivals are linked with nature and welfare of farmers.
18. Let us make our festivals as much about cleanliness.
19. Those who take the law in their hands or take to violence will not be spared, whoever they are.