A man and his 17-year-old son died and three others of the family were hospitalised after eating macaroni, in what is suspected to be a case of food p...
Over 40 people were hospitalised on Friday due to food poisoning allegedly after consuming contaminated prasad in Bisharma Pooja held here.
Thirty-five people were taken ill after eating food served at a marriage ceremony in Jaipur.
The incident took place on Friday, wherein the victims were immediately rushed to a nearby hospital for treatment.
Students falling ill after consuming mid-day meal has been making headlines for quite some time now.
CRPF Director General Sudeep Lakhtakiya said that the jawans, who were attending a training camp, has consumed a meal consisting of fish, which then r...
Loading Poll …