Big reshuffle in the top Bureaucracy of Modi Govt, AK Sharma and Tarun Bajaj move out from PMO
Big reshuffle in the top bureaucracy of Modi Govt, AK Sharma and Tarun Bajaj move out from PMO
New Delhi: Highlights of today’s reshuffle in the top Bureaucracy.
- Tarun Bajaj moves from PMO to Secretary, Economic Affairs.
- AK Sharma moves from PMO to Secretary, MSME.
- Sudhanshu Pandey will be new Food Secretary.
- Pardeep Kumar Tripathi new Steel Secretary.
- DDA vice chairman Tarun Kapoor to be Secretary, Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas.
- Health Secretary Preeti Sudan gets three-month extension in service beyond her superannuation on April 30
- CBSE Chairperson Anita Karwal appointed Secretary, Dept of Education and Literacy.
- Rajesh Bhushan, Secretary, Department of Rural Development appointed as Officer on Special Duty, Department of Health and Family Welfare.
- Amit Khare, Secretary, Dept of Higher Education, MHRD given additional charge of the post of Secretary, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting.
Download the Dynamite News app from here. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Subscribe to our Telegram channel.