Manish Sisodia's letter from jail, emphasises power of education; says it can ‘shake foundations’ of ‘4th pass King’s Rajmahal’
The Yogi government in Uttar Pradesh has once again transferred IAS officers on a large scale. This time the District Magistrates and Divisional Commissioners of many districts have also been changed. Read full report of Dynamite News:
Lucknow: The Yogi Adityanath government in Uttar Pradesh on Friday transferred IAS officers on a large-scale. Many District Magistrates and Divisional Commissioners have been shifted. Here is the full list:
1. Yogeshwar Ram Mishra posted as Divisional Commissioner of Devipatan Mandal. Earlier, he was the Divisional Commissioner of Basti.
2. Divisional Commissioner of Devipatan, Mahendra Prasad Agarwal has been appointed as Principal Secretary Higher Education.
3. Kalpana Awasthi has become Additional Chief Secretary, Technical Education. Earlier, she was posted at Raj Bhavan.
4. Akhilesh Singh, District Magistrate, Saharanpur has been transferred.
5. Dinesh Chandra has been posted as District Magistrate, Saharanpur.
6. Monika Rani goes to Bahraich as District Magistrate.
7. Lokesh M has been shifted from Saharanpur to Basti as commissioner.
8. Sudhir Bobde has been sent to Raj Bhavan as Additional Chief Secretary to the Governor.
Although the official notification of these transfers is yet to come out, many reports in media have confirmed these transfers.