16 CMO transferred in UP
Uttar Pradesh government has transferred 16 CMO in the state
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh government has transferred 16 CMO in the state. Administrative reshuffle in the UP is continouses, now the large number of Chief Medical Officers (CMOs) have been transferred in the state.
It is believed that Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has taken another major step towards improving the state's poor health system.
16 CMOs were transferred in the state, including several important districts and health officials. These new transfers made in the state will be implemented with immediate effect.
List of new transfers
1. Dr. Narendra Kumar Gupta - CMO Ghaziabad
2. Dr. Raj Kumar - CMO Meerut
3. Dr. Abhay Chandra Srivastava - CMO Sant Kabbirnagar
4. Dr. Surendra Kumar Rawat - CMO Kanpur Dehat
5. Dr. Arun Kumar Pandey - CMO Bahraich
6. Dr. Krishna Swaroop - CMO Kannauj
7. Dr. Satish Chandra Singh - CMO Mau
8. Dr. Suresh Singh - CMO Jhansi
9. Dr. Rakesh Mittal - CMO Bijnor
10. Dr. Amita Singh - CMO Sambhal
11. Dr. Ashok Kumar Gupta - CMO Faizabad
12. Dr. OP Singh - CMO Jaanpur
13. Dr. Girish Chandra Maurya - CMO Gajipur
14. Dr. Umesh Singh Yadav - CMO Mirzapur
15. Dr. Abha Ashutosh - CMO Gonda
16. Dr. Ram Entrance Rawat - CMO Shahjahanpur