At least six people have been found dead and 17 injured in the boiler explosion that broke out in Tamil Nadu earlier on Wednesday.
A massive fire engulfed the damaged Baghjan oil well on Tuesday which has been spewing gas uncontrollably for the last 14 days in Assam's Tinsukia dis...
A fire broke out in a shoe factory in northwest Delhi's Keshavpuram on Tuesday morning, an official of the Delhi Fire Service said.
Seven people, including four children and three women, were killed after a fire broke out in a shop-cum-residential complex in Madhya Pradesh's Gwalio...
At least 40 houses were gutted in a fire in Uttar Pradesh's Chitrakoot district, police said on Monday.
A fire broke out here at a cardboard factory in Bawana industrial area on Sunday.
As many as 26 passengers along with the driver and the cleaner escaped unhurt by taking timely action when a bus they were traveling caught fire at th...
An unidentified person opened fire at a woman officer, posted with the Crime Branch, here on Saturday.
An Army officer died while trying to save his dog during a fire incident in Gulmarg area of Baramulla district of Jammu and Kashmir, police said on Su...
Three firemen were injured as the Delhi Fire Service attended to 45 calls from violence-hit northeast Delhi.
A fire that broke out in the forests in the Chaura area of Kinnaur on Wednesday morning had been brought partially under control, authorities said.
The engine of a Bengaluru-Ahmedabad GoAir flight caught a "small" fire at the time of takeoff, the airline said on Tuesday.
A massive fire broke out in a cluster of shanties in the Rajabazar area in central Kolkata.
A fire broke out at the basement of The Park hotel in Lutyens' Delhi on Saturday afternoon.
The car of a police inspector parked in front of his home was set on fire by a man here in Maharashtra.
At least nine people have sustained burn injuries on Wednesday after a fire broke out in a slum area due to gas leakage in Samata Nagar in Mumbai.
Six persons were killed and 40 people injured, some of them seriously, when a bus caught fire after coming in contact with an overhead power transmiss...
Loading Poll …