UP Budget 2021-22: Finance Minister Suresh Khanna presents Budget in Legislative Assembly, Know all updates
Uttar Pradesh Finance Minister Suresh Khanna presented Budget 2021-22 in Legestlative Assembly on Monday.
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Finance Minister Suresh Khanna presented Budget 2021-22 in Legestlative Assembly on Monday.
This will be the last budget of the BJP government before the state goes to polls early next year.
Here Are the Highlights of UP Budget 2021-22:
1. Rs 50 crore has been allocated for Covid vaccination
2. Rs 600 crore for Krishi Durghatna Yojna
3. Rs 100 crore for Amma Nirbhar Krishi Vikas Yojna
4. Under Mukhya Mantri Kanya Sumangal Yojana, the government allocates Rs 1,200cr to give tablets to girl students.
5. Rs 750 cr for Gorakhpur Expressway, Rs 1,107 crore - Purvanchal Expressway, Rs 1,492cr - Bundelkhand Expressway.
6. Rs 101 crore for airport in Ayodhya, Rs 2,000 crore for airports Jewart, Chitrakoot and Sonbhadra
7. Rs 140cr for overall development of Ayodhya
8. Rs 50 crore for Rashtriya Prerna Sthal in Lucknow
9. Rs 100 crore for metro rail projects in Varanasi and Gorakhpur
10. Folk artists facing financial crisis will get a monthly assistance of Rs 2,000
11. Rs 10,029 crore for housing, Rs 2,200cr for Amrit Yojna, Rs 2,000 cr for Smart City project, Rs 1,000cr for Mukhya Mantri Samagra Sampada Vikas Yojna, Rs 7,000cr for PM Awas Gramin, Rs 5,000cr for PM Sadak Yojna
12. Rs 3,100 crore for farmers' pension