Two dozen top IAS officers transferred in Govt of India
Modi government has been transferred 24 top IAS officers in the central government on Friday. IAS Amit Khare appointed as next Information and Broadcasting Secretary. Binoy Kumar will be next Steel Secretary and MM Kutty appointed as next Petroleum Secretary. Full list on Dynamite News.
New Delhi: Modi government has been transferred 24 top IAS officers in the central government on Friday.
1. IAS Binoy Kumar, (TG:83), appointed as next Steel Secretary. He will take over his charge on after the superannuation of Aruna Sharma, lAS (MP:82) on 31.08.2018
2. IAS Amit Khare, (JH-85) appointed as Secretary, Information and Broadcasting. He will assume charge on 1st June 2018.
3. IAS Nilam Sahwney, (AP:84), Secretary, Central Vigilance Commission appointed as Secretary, Department of Social Justice & Empowerment.
4. Rina Ray, lAS (UT:84), Special Secretary, Department of School Education & Literacy appointed as Secretary, Department of School Education & Literacy on superannuation Anil Swarup, lAS (UP:81) on 30.06.2018
5. IAS Pushpa Subramanyam, (TG:85), Special Secretary, Ministry of Textiles as OSD in Ministry of Food Processing Industries. She will take over as Secretary, Ministry of Food Processing on superannuation of J.P. Meena, lAS (AM:83) on 31.08.2018
6. Senior IAS Deepak Khandekar, (MP:85), presently in the Cadre, appointed as Secretary, Ministry of Tribal Affairs on superannuation of Leena Nair, lAS (TN:82) on 30.06.2018
7. Important Appointment: Anup Wadhawan, lAS (UK:85), Special Secretary, Department of Commerce as OSD in the Department of Commerce. He will take over as Secretary, Commerce on superannuation of Rita Teotia, lAS (GJ:81) on 31.07.2018
8. Important assignment: Dr M.M. Kutty, lAS (UT:85), appointed as next Secretary, Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas.
9. Pawan Kumar Agarwal, lAS (WB:85), CEO, Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) appointed as CEO, Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI).