Manchester attack: Police arrests two more suspects

DN Bureau

Greater Manchester Police said men, aged 20 and 22, were held on suspicion of terror offences after officers used an explosive device to gain entry to the Cheetham Hill property they were living in.

Crime scene of Manchester attack
Crime scene of Manchester attack

London: British police on Saturday said that they have arrested two more suspects involved in the Manchester Arena terror attack in which 22 people were killed and 59 injured.

 

Greater Manchester Police said men, aged 20 and 22, were held on suspicion of terror offences after officers used an explosive device to gain entry to the Cheetham Hill property they were living in.

So far, 13 arrests have been made in connection with the ongoing investigation related to the attack that happened on Monday, moments after U.S. singer Ariana Grande finished her performance.

 

Also Read: Manchester blast- UK Police, Intelligence in huddle to identify perpetrators


Two persons have been released without being charged which brings the number of suspects being held in custody to 11.

 

Meanwhile, police have stepped up security at a number of events happening this weekend. (With ANI Inputs)

(Download the Dynamite News app from here. You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter.)











Your Opinion

Loading Poll …