Rahul Gandhi on Rafale deal: Ex- French President is calling our PM a thief
Congress President Rahul Gandhi on Saturday said in a press conference, "For the first time, an ex- French President is calling our PM a thief".
New Delhi: Congress President Rahul Gandhi on Saturday said in a press conference, "For the first time, an ex- French President is calling our PM a thief".
Main points of the Press conference:
1. Joint Parliamentary Committee should be formed for the truth to come out.
2. Anil Ambani has never built an aircraft in his life. He floated his company few days before the deal, yet, the deal was taken away from HAL and given to Anil Ambani, who has a ₹45000Cr debt.
3. We are absolutely convinced that PM of India is corrupt. I'm trying to help him protect his office. He must clarify.
4. Rs.30,000Cr worth gift is given by PM Narendra Modi to Anil Ambani.
5. Not one word has come out from PM's mouth on this.
6. This is from a President of France, who had a one-to-one meeting with PM where the Rafale deal was decided.
7. It is a question of the dignity of the office of Prime Minister. It is the question of the future of our jawans and the Air Force.
8. It is very important for PM now to either accept Mr. Hollande's statement or state that Mr. Hollande is lying and tell what the truth is.
9. Ex President of France said "We didn't have any say in this matter".