UP CM: One year is not enough to assess performance of our government
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath said on Monday after completeing one year of government in the state, One year is not enough to assess the performance of our government.
Lucknow: After completing one year of BJP Government in the state, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath said on Monday here, 'One year is not enough to assess the performance of our government.'
Here are some mains points:
1. We inherited lawlessness, caste and communal driven policies. Poor road and power situation.
2. Uttar Pradesh suffered from jungleraj till a year ago.
3. We are launching an anti-corruption portal where people can send photos and videos of anyone indulging in graft.
4. We decided to waive the loan of 86 lakh farmers as they were burdened with poverty.
5. We are committed to development of every section of the society.
6. The state was riddled with crime, poverty and lack of development when we came to power a year ago.
7. UP got rid of dynasty politics after BJP formed the government.
8. Yogi announces a Kumbh digital museum in Allahabad and a Ram Katha Museum in Ayodhya